At rns we have a multidisciplinary team to help our clients in corporate tax advisory and overall tax planning.we focus on advising our clients according to continuous developments in taxation regimes and their effect on business,
Further, with the introduction of concepts such as IND AS, SFT,Indirect transfers, GAAR and others, the Tax challenge is likely to become more complex
We therefore understand the impact of developments in tax and regulatory aspects and strategically use them to the benefit of business activities conducted by our clients
Our services include the following:
- (1) Designing Entry strategy from a tax and regulatory perspective
- (2) Tax planning for corporate restructuring, amalgamation, demerger, slump sale, divestures and other major corporate moves.
- (3)assistance in availing benefits, exemptions , relief ,rebates and deductions to minimise tax incidence.
- (4) Legal opinion on Direct Tax Law and Procedures,replying to various kinds of income tax notices
- (5) Advising on withholding tax obligations on payments.
- (6) Advice on corrective measures required under different Direct Tax statutes.
- (7) Representation Services for our clients before the various tax officials regarding their income tax matters. We appear and represent in all appeals and other proceedings including before assessing officer, CIT Appeals, Income Tax Appellate Tribunal, Settlement Commission and Authority for Advance Rulings (AAR), Dispute Resolution Panel (DR)
- (8) conducting Tax Audits as per the provisions of the Indian Income tax Laws
- (9) Preparation and Review of corporate tax returns to ensure compliances with the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- (10) Monthly compiling of TDS from client records, timely deposit of taxes, filing of Quarterly E-TDS returns
- (11) Individual tax planning ,compiling and filing of tax returns
- (12) Advance tax calculations and deposit on quarterly basis and deposit of self-assessment tax and tax on regular assessments etc.
- (13) Obtaining PAN/TAN