The Indirect Tax regime has witnessed a significant reform with the introduction of GST in India from july 2017. Our specialist team stays abreast of all the developments on indirect tax policies, administration and key judicial pronouncements, thereby identifying threats and opportunities for providing innovative tax solutions to our clients.
Our Indirect Tax Advisory Services include:
- 1. Advising on operations/transactions of clients from an Indian tax perspective in terms of the various taxes applicable and tax benefits/exemptions/set offs available.
- 2. Registration and filing of monthly/quarterly GST Returns.
- 3. Due diligence reviews.
- 4. Advice on execution of Turnkey Projects/EPC Contracts involving planning at the Bidding stage, structuring of contracts, identification of tax optimization opportunities, devising the most tax efficient models and comprehensive range of compliance services subsequent to the bidding stage.
- 5. Providing on-call advisory services on specific Indirect Tax queries raised by the clients from time to time