Indirect taxation Services
GST is set to become one of the biggest fiscal reform that our country is going to witness. All businesses, small or large are going to get impacted because of this paradigm shift in the indirect tax regime. Policymakers have consistently resonated the benefit of a unified taxation system in a federal country like India.with its implementation from 1st july 2017 gst is set to be the game changer in the indirect tax sytem .
We at RNS can assist you in better handling THE GST REGIME FOR AND EFFICIENT RUNNING OF YOUR BUSINESS.
Our services cover the following:
Other Regulatory Assistance
- Assistance before/during conduct of departmental audit by local teams
- Assistance on drafting replies to enquiry and show cause notices.
We have with us extensive experience in handling regulatory assistance in areas such as:
- GST Registrations
- Assistance on deposit of periodical taxes
- Filing of Tax returns
- Handling refund claims
- Audit assistance)
- Conducting GST audits as per the state GST law requirements
- Representation under the GST laws
- Representation before all adjudicating Authorities including
- Representation before Advance Ruling Authority
- Representation before Settlement Commission for settlement of cases
- Day-to-day litigation support on notices, summons etc. received from tax authorities